Time sure does fly, where has the last 4 years gone?
It’s been a great ride having the WTA Rendezvous in La Crosse. I hope everyone got to enjoy what the great Wisconsin Taxidermists Association had to offer in La Crosse. Now its time to mark your calendar for August 11 to August 13, 2017, in Sturgeon Bay — Door County.
New place, new memories, new friends and all around great time for taxidermists and their families. See you there.
- Questions??? Call Ron Grams at 715.766.3300 or Jeff Specht at 715.223.0452
- Call Lori Orthober to reserve your spot at the Ladies Outing. 920.743.1827
- Head counts will be helpful for the kid's activity. Please call Jeff or Ron if you are taking part in this activity.
- NO carry-ins allowed at the Rod and Gun Club. For sale will be Water and soda ($1), and beer ($2).
- NO hard liquor is allowed at the Rod and Gun Club.
- Bring lawn chairs, kid games, bug spray, and suntan lotion.
- Let’s be respectful of the Rod and Gun Club’s requests.